Monday, March 12, 2012

Fwd: month 7!!

Holy cow! another month down. time flies!

I think i want to share my presidents letter with you this week.

This week I think i have realized how grateful i really am for the
gospel in my life and how we have the knowledge of the plan of
salvation. We're teaching a family right now. a dad and his 4
children. they lost their mom 3 years ago to cancer. and the youngest
daughter is 4. He is still upset about it. It's like he's lost all
hope. and he's just so tired.  his kids are literally his rock, they
keep him going. we know (like heavenly father) his potential. that he
can be with his wife forever! he can see her again and he can be so
happy! and can enter into the waters of baptism and enter into his
rest. His kids see that we are trying to help him be happy- they want
it so bad for their dad. they so want to come to church and feel that
spirit and peace you can find there on sunday.
I'm SO grateful for the gospel  in my life. I can be happy and at
peace with whatever comes my way because i know i have a savior who
died for me who made it possible that i can live with my family
forever and i dont have to worry about the future. This is not only
what i as a missionary want for him and his family, but for all the
people that we are finding and teaching. this message is simple. true
happiness.
Hermana Randall

daylight savings... happy day you lose an hour of sleep but church
still starts at the same time and you hope everyone wakes up on time
day.
Yorlenny was on time! Early actually. She was confirmed! it was great!
Church was great.. during sacrament the elders were passing sacrament
and one of them comes around and a little boy says "HI ELDER!!" so
cute!
then with about 10 min left of sacrament meeting Yarelli was sitting
by Hna Dupuis and I and she says. I need water. we told her there were
only 10 min left and she could wait. apparently i couldn't though. 2
min later i pulled out my water bottle and took a drink. they both
looked at me like really?! ha ha. jerk move. I askeFwd: month 7!!Fwd: month 7!!d Yarelli if she
wanted some of my water.. ha ha.

alright. love ya'll. till next week  Hermana Randal

No comments:

Post a Comment