Hola Familia y Amigos!
First of all I LOVE space bags. which obviously means i'm leaving covina. I've been transferred to Tujunga. I tell that to everyone and they say what?! Tujunga. It's on the whole east side of the mission. I'll be in a trio with Hna mulitalo and Hna Zamora <-- she's from mexico. so my spanish should definitely improve. :)
We will be serving in the Tujunga spanish ward AND the La canada english ward! 2 wards! It's going to be GREAT!
This week was good. a little hard, we had a sisters training this week, so good to see all the sisters of the mission. one of the things they talked about was dropping those people who are not really progressing. It was also a theme in district meeting too. So we decided to stop teaching Felix. He loves coming to church, but he isn't really progressing other than that. but he'll keep coming to church and maybe one day him and his wife will be ready.
I'm also leaving the cutest family ever- The Florez family. but Sister Dupuis and Sister Taylor will rock Covina! and they will also baptize Yorlennys dad Freddy- he loves church- he wants to learn more. so that will be great! AND! Maria Told us that she could go to the temple in about 3 months if everything goes well. So hopefully we'll be able to go with her when she does go.
i'm so grateful for the time that i've been here in Covina and I'm super excited to work hard in Tujunga. until next week :)
Conference is coming!! SUPER EXCITED!!
LOVES!
Hermana Randall
No comments:
Post a Comment