Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23, 2011 e mail


hola!!‏

To Mom
From: Corie Randall (corie.randall@myldsmail.net)
Sent: Tue 8/23/11 6:22 PM
To: Mom (nilarand@msn.com)


Oh man! ok so here we go again. 30 minutes. lets see if i can do this. I wrote down a list of what i wanted to tell you, but i left it in my room and i brought the wrong notebook sad face!!
So anyways... this week has gone by a lot faster. i still feel like i´ve been here a really long time though. I didn´t leave my companion this week, unlike last, which is good. we´re making progress. Hermana Krejci and i are doing well. we´re teaching and learning and working.
Oh! we´ve been teaching Miguel! and we committed him to be bapized, but the next day he became our teacher. ha ha. Spanish is coming along. its frustrating at times not knowing how to say what you want to say. We have to prepare talks for sacrament meeting in spanish and we dont know if we´re speaking till they call us up there and i always hope its not me. ha ha.
We´ve been learning about the Docterine of Christ. It´s so cool! and it´s our purpose statement. And every memeber a missionary so i guess it´s your purpose statement too. I love that in many of the scriptures it says to be like a little child. The docterine of Christ is simple, sometimes we think it´s hard to understand, but no, it´s simple.
I´ve become pro at 4 square and we love using the stretchy band. ha ha. its a great work out. love that game! And going to the provo temple is great. Although when i come out of the temple i look towards the beautiful view of the west (pretty sure its the west) and its such a beautiful view, but then i see Lavell Edwards stadium and it impedes my view of the beautiful view and reminds me i´m in provo. ha ha ha!!! oh well.
Whenever we leave the MTC we walk to the field or to the temple. it´s not that far, but it gets hot. You should be getting pictures in the mail soon! It will be GREAT!
So... I´m trying to think of things to say. I´ve loved getting all the dearelders. thanks for doing that instead of emailing so i can get it quicker. me gusta!
I saw The Sparks again last night they said they had gma´s address and they wanted to visit her soon. oh! glad she is feeling better.
I´m trying to think of more to say. ha ha. My 30 min. is going by a lot more slowly than last week, but my life is pretty much the same. I wake up, i eat, i sit for about 3 hours, i eat, i play 4 square, i sit some more and do it all again.
OH! so the hermanas and I learned this morning that we should follow the schedule, even on P day. We decided to wake up early and do our laundry like our elders do, but it kind of ended up wasting time that we could have used doing other things, so lesson number 1. Obedience equals good things. disobedience equals a lot of time wasted. now i know.
Thanks for sending that package! i should get it later today. i hope.
Tell everyone Hi and give them hugs from me. I´ll work on a longer letter next week. that will be my goal. maybe tell me things you want to know and i will write it all down and then type it up. that seems sufficient. anyways. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! hope to hear from you soon. Oh! Tell the Willie´s gracias por their postcard.
la iglesia es verdadero!
Hermana

No comments:

Post a Comment