Hola Padres! Como estas? como fue sus semana? So... last the happenings after my last email...
At the temple on tuesday there was a lady behind us in the sesh who had it translated into espaƱol. We wanted to be her friend and talk to her with our sweet spanish skills after the sesh so I asked her De donde es? but i dont think she heard me. She just came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. It was much appreciated. ha ha.
Tuesday night Elder Holland spoke at our devotional. He got WAY intense with us! He Basically told us that everyone thinks the missionarys are perfect. He know's we're not, but "YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to let anyone think any differently, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to tarnish the missionary image!" and other AMAZING stuff
Wednesday- YAY new missionaries! My friend Linda Taylor came on wednesday. She lives next door! i love seeing her all the time! Its muy bien!
My notes for thursday say it was a muy bien dia! I talked for most ofthe lesson and it went really well. (Talking more in lessons is something i have been working on... It's getting better)
Friday - the highlight of the day was lunch. we had enchiladas! I was in heaven! they were SO delicious. Almost as good as yours! not quite though.. but they were UHMAZING!
Oh and our service on friday. yeah we woke up on time. We clean the Sr couples rooms after they leave. (which is so hard! they dont clean their rooms before they leave at all... ) but We're friends with pretty much all the Senior couples. its so great! we made a friend with one sr sister who is from Mexico going to mexico, but she cant get her visa. :( <-- sad face! She says pray for her. so we are now.
Saturday was pretty eventful. Our district had weekly planning and after we were all done we came back in to close with a song and a prayer and Hermana Anderson walked in and there was the hugest, fattest daddy long leg I've ever seen on her back! I might have freaked out a little. Instead of killing it on the spot i wanted her to go outside so we could flick it off. but she started freaking out a little too and i'm not really sure what happened to the spider. but it was HUGE!!
Oh.. and we were teaching our lesson about the word of wisdom and i might have told our investigator that i liked to drink... Yeah... no big deal :s I dont know spanish. ha ha!
Sunday- My first fast sunday. I thought i might die of starvation, but it wasn't that bad. We had mission conference. It was so great! President Brown calls up random missionaries to share their testimony. I didnt have to, but i may have been a bit worried when i heard this.
Yesterday.. I saw the Spark's again. I LOVE them! they are the greatest! I'm glad i have friends in the MTC
Oh! and for sunday dinner we may have had chicken cordon bleu. YUM! I was definitely happy with this meal as well.
This email seems relitively short, but i think someones birthday was yesterday. So tell that person feliz cumpleanos! from me.
Anyways... LOVE your faces! HUGS! Corie
No comments:
Post a Comment