Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Last Letter from MTC October 10, 2011


  • Oh BYU oh BYU I bid thee farewell I'm going to California in the warm sun to dwell... 
    To Cassandra Gowen, Catherine Olumba, Mom, Nicole Hall, Paprika, Sarah Richards, Tyson

From:Corie Randall (corie.randall@myldsmail.net)
Sent:Mon 10/10/11 11:13 PM
To: Cassandra Gowen (gowencassandra@hotmail.com); Catherine Olumba (catherine.olumba@utah.edu); Mom (nilarand@msn.com); Nicole Hall (briannicolehall@aol.com); Paprika (may.sarah50@gmail.com); Sarah Richards (gollybeanhead@gmail.com); Tyson (tysongraycis3@yahoo.com)
Hola familia y amigos! This is my LAST email from the MTC!!! CRAZY!!!  Tomorrow at this time I'll be in the warmness of California. :) Estoy muy animada
Wednesday- we got to host again! but there weren't as many sisters this week as the week before, and it was FREEZING cold! but i did host for a girl who spoke spanish fluently. we had good conversations.. well.. i tried! ha ha.
So The Elders have started to notice that i make faces/move a lot when praying. so they all make a habit to stare at me now. (not a huge fan) but now i hold still when i pray. its not as fun for them to watch.
Thursday.... WHAT THE SNOW?!! I guess its the last snow i'll see for a while so i tried to enjoy it (nope... didnt really enjoy it) but i did get a delicious package of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies from the Lloyd's. DELICIOUS!!! and Hermana Krejci may have eaten more than i did. but they were delicious!!
Friday- In field orientation! it was great. kind of long, but interesting stuff. We contacted other missionaries in English, it was wierd to do it in english, but i'm excited to go out to the real world tomorrow and talk to everyone.
Saturday-- So um... I'm not proud to admit this, but I may or may not have watched the BYU homecoming parade out of our window and i may or may not have sung to the fight song, but lets just say i didnt.
Sunday- Jean Stevens from the general primary presidency spoke in Relief Society and Hermana Krejci gave her conversion story. It was great!
Today- a part of our family left as the other 2 hermanas left for costa rica. It's wierd not having other hermanas in class, but they're in a good place. I also visited with the Sparks in the TRC. they should be calling home tonight. I've loved visiting with them, they are the greatest!!
Tomorrow i'm leaving on a jet plane. i'll be back in february 2013.. ha ha just thought i'd throw another song in. But i know i'm going where i'm supposed to be at this time in my life and i'm so excited to share the gospel with those who have been waiting for me to share it with them.
Thanks so much for all your prayers and support! I have definitely needed every single one.
Les Amo!  Hermana Randall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment