Monday, July 30, 2012

ya me cambiaron July 30, 2012

Hola!
I got transferred! I am SO sad to be leaving tujunga, but apparently they need me on the other end of the mission. i'm going to Chino! and my new companion? oh. non other than my mom- Hermana Judd. CRAZY! I was shocked to hear i would be with her again, but it will be good! last time i was with her we never went out to eat, never drank soda and always spoke spanish. this will be good for me! ha ha.
This week was so great though, we found 6 new investigators all for Tujunga. so the hermanas here will definitely have a lot of work to do!
We had zone conference this week. it was good! every time i leave though, i realize i have so much to improve in teaching and being a better missionary.
oh man! i'm trying to think of what else happened this week. OH! So every wednesday in Sunland a bunch of food trucks line up along the street and a ton of people come and eat. so the missionaries in the area set up a booth and we passed out pass along cards, i handed out a book of mormon. they guy- Larry said he would come back next week and we would talk about it. but it reminded me of my days of selling italian ice. It was so great! I've already had that experience so i know that even if we get rejected 100 times, there may be 1 person who benifits from us being there. maybe just one person who wants to learn more about the gospel. so. no effort is ever wasted!
I seriously am so grateful for the time i was able to spend in Tujunga and La Canada! I love the people here! and i'm going to miss them all like CRAZY! but i'm so excited for this new adventure in Chino. it will be AMAZING!
love you all! Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment